As President Trump rightly pointed out, the squad of Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Ayanna Pressley regularly use vile, hateful, anti-Israel, and anti-American rhetoric.
For those who need a reminder of what the squad has said, see below:
- Tweeted “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”
- Asked a judge for compassion for ISIS recruits who were being sentenced for planning on joining the terrorist organization.
- Dismissed 9/11 as “some people did something” and refused to answer if she was “pro-al Qaeda.”
- Said that Jewish lawmakers “have allegiance to a foreign country” regarding their support for Israel.
- Tweeted that US support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins” and when she was asked what she meant, she responded “AIPAC!”
- Described acts of terrorism as a reaction to United States’ “involvement in other people’s affairs.”
- Said “ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country”
- Blamed America for the crisis in Venezuela.
- Attacked American soldiers for the Black Hawk Down mission.
- Said thinking of the Holocaust provides her a “calming feeling.”
- Called critics of her Holocaust distortion “racist idiots.”
- Defended Omar’s 9/11 comments saying “She does speak truth.”
- Accused pro-Israel advocates of having a dual loyalty.
- Has a long history of associating with terrorists.
- Supports the BDS movement and posed for photos with a campaign fundraiser who promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
- Said the current state of America is “garbage.”
- Claimed that the United States is running “concentration camps” on the Southern US border.
- Said illegal immigrants are “more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be.”
- Refused to condemn socialist Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro, but eagerly attacked U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams.
- Defended Omar’s disgusting 9/11 comments and said we shouldn’t be allowed to show pictures of the terrorist attack because it is “triggering.”
- Accused minority Border Patrol agents as a “cog” in a machine of oppression.
- Called for the defunding of ICE, claiming the agency is “irrevocably broken.”
- And to top it all off, when asked to condemn the Antifa terrorist attack at an ICE facility in Washington State this past weekend, Pressley attacked the media, AOC was silent, and Omar was silent.
The despicable rhetoric espoused by The Squad and tolerated by national Democrats is truly disgusting and should be condemned.
While Ilhan Omar, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley continue to spread inflammatory rhetoric directed at the men and women of ICE, saying they want to “bring the fire” to the migrant facilities they call “concentration camps” the Squad has made it clear that the Democrat Party wants anarchy.
Even after backlash for their rhetoric, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar decided to double down on CBS This Morning where they made it clear that they have no regrets about their extreme and anti-Semitic remarks.
What the “Squad” Really Cares About
The so-called “Squad” is focused on attacking our President and implementing policies that would hurt the people they claim to represent.
Members of the “Squad” falsely claim that they’re focused on doing their job, and that their fight with President Trump is nothing but a “distraction”.
REP. AYANNA PRESSLEY: “This is a disruptive distraction from the issues of care, concern, and consequence to the American people. We were sent here with a decisive mandate from our constituents to work on … We want to get back to the business of the American people and why we were sent here.”
REP. ILHAN OMAR: “I have not made impeachment central to my election or my tenure.”
REP. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ: “And so we’ll stay focused on our agenda. And we won’t get caught slipping, because all of this is a distraction. It’s a distraction from what’s most important and from our core values as American citizens.”
REP. RASHIDA TLAIB: “At the same time, I’m dealing with the biggest bully I’ve ever had to deal with in my lifetime and trying to push back on that. And trying to do the job that we all have been sent here do, which is centered around the people at home. This is a distraction.”
However, the “Squad” has been obsessed with impeaching and attacking our President even before they were elected to Congress.
- Instead of focusing on legislation that improves the lives of their constituents, members of the “Squad” have spent their time in Congress working on legislation to impeach President Trump.
- Tlaib launched into an expletive-filled tirade pledging to impeach President Trump only hours after she was sworn in.
- Omar called impeachment “inevitable” and joined Ocasio-Cortez in pledging to impeach President Trump long before either were elected to Congress.
- Pressley pledged while running for Congress to do “whatever we can“ to impeach the President.
- Pressley’s obsession with the President Trump is so extreme that she refuses to refer to him by his proper title, calling him an “occupant” of the White House instead of the “President” of the United States.
- In addition to pushing for impeachment, Ocasio-Cortez and the “Squad” have repeatedly assailed the President, calling him a “racist,” questioning his intelligence, and more.
- These petulant actions and statements on impeachment and other divisive issues have even put the “Squad” at odds with Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership.
When they’re not busy attacking the President, the “Squad” promotes radical, socialist policy proposals that would devastate their districts and working Americans
- The radical-left policies promoted by the “Squad” would impose government control over the jobs, healthcare, and well-being of the people they represent.
- All four are supporters of the Green New Deal, a proposal that would bankrupt taxpayers and kill jobs everywhere in the nation.
- The “Squad’s” Medicare-for-All plan would rip healthcare decisions out of the hands of the American people and completely eliminate private insurance.
- If the “Squad” had its way, the borders of the United States would be erased, allowing drugs and crime to flood into our country unabated, placing undue burdens on community resources, reducing wages, and undercutting American workers.
- Ocasio-Cortez has called for packing the Supreme Court and unraveling the Electoral College, moves that would help solidify the standing of these radical proposals.
- Fox News reports Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
More proof that the Dem/socialist party is very dangerous.
A short message from the author, Steven Rogers…
“You will absolutely love Steven Roger’s book! The biblical leadership principles that he shares within the pages were key to the success of some of the most powerful ancient rulers and they are still applicable today in not only our government, but also business and life in general.” – John Di Lemme
Go here now to grab a copy…